Professional GST Course (Advance GST Training & Certification)
Duration: 30 hours (20 days)
University Affiliated Course
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is one of the major tax reforms in Indian Taxation history which is likely to lead the growth of India’s GDP. The GST not only helps the ease of doing business but also re-engineer the business processes for the companies.
At Gurukul Mantra we are offering the complete integrated GST package for the students. We are not only covering the theoretical concepts of the GST but also provide hands-on training on GST software.
The offline GST classes will be conducted at our training centres located near your area.
Most importantly you can establish yourself as GST consultant.
Contact us for more information
GST introduction & Overview
- GST Meaning & Implementation
- Role of Central & States Government
GST accounting concept
- Accounting & Book Keeping under GST
- Presentations of Financial Statements in GST
GST Registration process
- Documents required for Registration
- Respond to Tax official for Queries Raised
Time & Value of supply under GST
- Time of supply of goods & Services
- Time limit under RCM Transactions & Issue of Debit-Credit Note
RCM & composition scheme under GST
- Meaning of RCM and Composition Scheme
- Role & Liability of Seller and Buyer
GSTR 1, 2A & 3B preparation & filings
- Detail Discussion for All Return Forms- Offline & Online
- Meaning of Electronic Cash Ledger and Electronic Credit Ledger
Annual Return of GSTR 9 & GSTR 9A
- Time-line for Annual returns filling
- Focus on after filling GST9 and GST9A
GST Reconciliation and Case Studies
- Check the difference for every field such as B2B,B2C and other
- Identification of mismatches and correctness
- Study of GST Cases and Conclusion
Join our Online Professional Batch
- Anyone with commerce background can join
- Focused batch of up to 10 professionals
- 3 days a week
- Live & interactive teaching method
- Theory and Practical based learning
- Use of software for hands on training
- Individual attention and doubt sessions
- Activity-based learning
- Duration 30 days
- Student Portal
- Rs. 6300 (incl. all taxes)
Get Lockdown Discount
Get a flat 10% discount on all courses
Online Professional Batch
Course fee: Rs. 6300
Discounted fee: Rs. 5670
Vikas Kothari is a rank holder first attempt CA. He qualified as Chartered Accountant in 2015 with All India 14th Rank. Initial days he served ICICI bank for 2 years at BKC head office, he started his own CA firm. Currently handling financial and accounts advisory in E-commerce, Digital Base Start-ups, Pharma Sectors, Real Estate, along with service and hospitality industry.
He is also a certified QuickBooks Pro-advisor along with Xero certification.
Rajendra Mane is a Commerce graduate with close to 14 years of experience. He is also known as an expert on direct tax. He did serve a few companies in initial days as an employee and now for the last 10 years working as an independent consultant. ABIL, United India Insurance Company, Poona Hospital, Kohinoor Construction Group, Deccan College, Saraswat Bank and like close to 30 more well-known companies he is currently providing the consulting services.
Rakesh Shamal is a veteran in the taxation industry with close to 12+ years of experience. He did his M.Com. along with LLB and also semi-qualified CA. Having prior experience with companies like Parekh Integrated services, Renaissances Global Limited & Intuit Software solutions Pvt Ltd. He is having command of the accounting & Indirect taxes filed.
Why Choose us
University Affiliated Courses
Learn from industry experts
ISO 9001 Certified Company
What Our Students Say
I had a very great learning experience with Gurukul Mantra. They covered almost everything and they solve all of your doubts until you understand the topic. I highly recommend their courses.
I had joined their courses and then I also joined their paid internship program. I got the opportunity to learn from live projects which have helped me a lot in my career. Highly recommended.